This window allows editing or display of an outgoing message.
- [Attach] - attach a file to an outgoing message. There is no limit on the file size. A file chooser dialog will appear.
- [Add Picture] - insert a picture inline in the message. Picture should be screen resolution. A file chooser dialog will appear.
- [Address Book] - open the Address Book to look up and select recipients.
- [Send Msg] - send the message immediately. The editor window will disappear.
- [Send Later] - queue the message on the server for delayed delivery. A delay time dialog will appear.
- [Save Draft] - save the message in the local Drafts folder. The editor window will disappear.
- [Cancel] - discard the outgoing message. A confirmation dialog will appear if there are unsaved changes.
- [Edit] - if viewing a sent or pending message, open it for editing and re-sending.
- [Archive] - if viewing a sent message, move it to the Archive folder.
- [Delete] - if viewing a sent message, move it to the Deleted folder.
- [Close] - if viewing a sent or pending message, close this window.
- [Spell Prev] - move the cursor to the left and highlight the first misspelled word found.
- [Spell Next] - move the cursor to the right and highlight the first misspelled word found.
- [Spell Suggest] - while a misspelled word is highlighted, pop up a list of suggested replacements. Double-click a replacement to correct the error.
- [Smaller] - make the text smaller, without changing the outgoing font size.
- [Larger] - make the text larger, without changing the outgoing font size.
- [Find] - search for a string in the text.
- [Format/Set Font as Default] - save the currently selected font as the default.
- [Format/Clear Default Font] - remove the saved default font.
If you save a message to Drafts and then right-click and [Set as Template], the
text of that draft will appear in each new message.